Natural Elephant Grass Woven Bud Vase from Ghana
This all natural woven basket is ideal for any room in your home. Mix and match them with other woven baskets and accent furniture for the perfect style addition to a corner of your bedroom, bathroom, home office, or living room. These intricate designs will surely leave a lasting impression in your home decoration.
Intricately crafted in the Bolgatanga region of Ghana, West Africa, this grass bud vase makes a stunning statement piece. One or more of these pots, will make a globally conscious and stylistic addition to your home.Style it in any room for a globally inspired feel. Perfect size for a planter or as shelf decor for additional storage.
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Rwanda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
Meaning & Purpose: These delicately textured and handcrafted baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities in the Bolgatanga region of Ghana.
Organic dyes are used to dye the elephant grass. Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product.
- Approximately 20” W x 19” H for Large and 15” D x 14” H for Medium
- Fair Trade
- Made in Ghana
- Products are made of elephant grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the grass
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- These products are very easy to remold with water and dry in desired shape
- To re-shape your basket, simply wet it with cool water, shape it as needed, and allow it to air dry.
- The basket should be watered once a year to hydrate the straw and keep it supple.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.